Thank you for your support at this difficult time. School feels very empty at the moment, we are missing you all.
Well done to everyone for keeping socially distant and helping the nation through this crisis.
Over the coming weeks:
- Please keep in touch. Let us know what you have been up to.
- Make sure you check the website for updates as and when we can give them to you.
- Keep up with the home learning, especially reading.
- Try to do something physical. Joe Wicks is great for getting the whole family to have daily exercise https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- Remember your mental health is important so try some of our MindUp techniques see some new free resources at: https://mindup.org.uk/families/
Remember to use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address to stay in contact.