In Chapter 6 'Coming to England' we learn Floella and her older sister Sandra have to stay with an 'Auntie' and 'Uncle' while Marmie and Dardie were in England.
- Write one of Floella's letters to Marmie.
- Remember how Floella and her sister were treated and what she would like to say to her Marmie and Dardie.
- Look at the example letter to help you know how to write it.
- Look at the Steps to Success so you know what I am looking for in your writing today.
- Remember to use some events (evidence) from Chapter 6, but do not copy sentences straight from the book.
- Be imaginative in your writing today!
- Edit and improve your writing - This is really important Year 5!
- Use the special paper to redraft your letter if you want to.
Happy Writing Today Year 5.
Please send me this piece of writing